Friday 6 February 2015

Back to Track

After procrastinating for more than one month, guess it's time for me to start my job hunt.
Well, seriously I not sure about what I want. I prefer research but why all those company would only want to accept senior scientist? Then who give us chance to become senior leh? I know I am not up to that level, but can try ma.
Received a few interviewers' email and call. But, is that what I want?
Haih...I hate to make decision lah.

Busy month. Busy job hunting. Busy CNY *lame excuses* . Busy preparing VIVA * opss I had forgotten about my work. haha*. Busy reading my examiners' background *ops, I shouldn't know it right?haha*

Shit la speaking in front of Professional people again. Butterfly remember please dont fly in my stomach ya. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment